Renediw's Random Mind Leaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks

In a world with everything going so fast, stop and tells us whats eating you, or what your eatin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats your tat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
offox
Admin
offox

Whats your tat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:50 pm

That's pretty fucking dazed... like real dazed. ...but I guess the balls weren't touching. At least not that I could see.
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:13 pm

affraid

Alright, going back to Tatoos. If I DID get one, what would I get and where would I get it?
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Catangel wrote:
affraid

Alright, going back to Tatoos. If I DID get one, what would I get and where would I get it?

I recommend getting your first one some place with a lost of skin to back it up. A lot of women like getting them on their ankle or across the bottom of their back, but both those places are relatively painful places to get work done. I'd try the breast, or even something on the arm. Generally women don't think about getting things on their arms because it's seen as "masculine," but I've seen some women with some really beautiful tattoo work on their arms.

Some examples: Here, Here and Here.

As for WHAT to get, that's one of those things that you really need to pick for yourself. Tattoos are really personal, and while it's cool get peoples opinion, you should have a basic idea in mind yourself.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:06 pm

that is true but man i liked that last tattoo in your links fox that was nice.....

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://renediw.forumotion.com
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:26 am

Alright seriously, I think I would go crazy if someone was doing a tatoo on my boob. It would be very embarssing because. . . . well, their teribbly small Sad And it still sounds painful. But I really want one T-T So torn
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:44 am

Catangel wrote:
Alright seriously, I think I would go crazy if someone was doing a tatoo on my boob. It would be very embarssing because. . . . well, their teribbly small Sad And it still sounds painful. But I really want one T-T So torn

Jen's is on the upper part of her right breast. Of course, she had the advantage of having a female (at the time) friend do the tattoo for her. I'd look into the arm, something a little lower than the shoulder, and fairly small. If you put some thought into it, you could make it something that, should you decide it's not a terribly painful and pointless thing to do, you can expand upon later. I recommend picking a subject matter that accentuates your interests, and your inherent feminity.

PROTIP: Know what you want, and where you want it, before you go into the shop. The people at the shop will no doubt respect you a little more for it, and respect is a good thing. Also, have yourself something sugary before going in to the shop. If your prone to fainting, or are really, really nervous, the sugar will help you keep you wits about you.
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:11 am

Shocked I can see it now. They get the needle thing ready and i'm already passed out on the floor BEFORE they even START the tatoo. Shocked And Renediw would just laugh at me.
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:41 am

Catangel wrote:
Shocked I can see it now. They get the needle thing ready and i'm already passed out on the floor BEFORE they even START the tatoo. Shocked And Renediw would just laugh at me.

I'm sure he would show due concern until the point he realized you weren't seriously injured... then he would laugh. But would you really love him if he didn't?
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:54 pm

come on i laugh at you all the time

lol!
Back to top Go down
morbid3500
Admin
morbid3500

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:14 pm

I always thought the silent hill save circle would be cool. Whats your tat - Page 2 Pyramidheadpony
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:22 pm

so why don't you get one i think it would be cool, well i wouldn't get one cuz i'm not a fan of the ss series.

lol!
Back to top Go down
morbid3500
Admin
morbid3500

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:30 pm

How can you not be a silent hill fan!!??
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:32 pm

morbid3500 wrote:
How can you not be a silent hill fan!!??

I'm a fan of monster rape. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:23 pm

i never played them. Sad they never fell into my grasp

lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:54 pm

Renediw wrote:
i never played them. Sad they never fell into my grasp

lol!

Someday we'll have to do a Silent Hill get together... those games are fucking sweet. Especially the first two, the second one is probably one of my all time favorite game experiences.
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:43 pm

So its offical. I am never getting a tatoo. My father would kill me and i'm still too chicken ^^;;
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Catangel wrote:
So its offical. I am never getting a tatoo. My father would kill me and i'm still too chicken ^^;;

My parents bought my first tattoo for my 18th birthday.
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Catangel wrote:
Crying or Very sad

Awww, no sadness! You should just go get one anyway... a tiny one where your father will never see it. Then just proceed not to tell him. Secrets are great!
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Yeah. . . . . I dont do secrets very well.
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:57 pm

Catangel wrote:

Secrets are awesome. I have this great one about thirty dead hookers that is just amazingly heart warming to keep all balled up inside.
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:00 pm

offox wrote:
Catangel wrote:

Secrets are awesome. I have this great one about thirty dead hookers that is just amazingly heart warming to keep all balled up inside.
pale
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:06 pm

Catangel wrote:
offox wrote:
Catangel wrote:

pale

S'allright. A wise man once said, "If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him. If you meet your father, kill your father." This has nothing to do with our conversation, I just remembered it, and felt like typing it out.
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:08 pm

Yeah. . . . Anyone else have words of wisdom?
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:15 pm

Catangel wrote:
Yeah. . . . Anyone else have words of wisdom?

Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in faciem ferri?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your tat   Whats your tat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your tat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks :: Tattoos :: Inked-
Jump to: