Renediw's Random Mind Leaks

In a world with everything going so fast, stop and tells us whats eating you, or what your eatin
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Ash and Glass Hacker Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
offox
Admin
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Ash and Glass Hacker Guide   Fri May 16, 2008 6:46 am

The Hacker

Welcome to the Hacker program. We understand that you may have originally volunteered for Infiltration or Computer Sciences, but due to your unique qualifications you have been selected for new branch of research. I assure you, you will not be disappointed in the route we have selected for you. With our help you will have unlimited access to any data network you can get close enough to. You will be able to siphon funds, activate and deactivate defense grids, gather classified information, and remote-control AI equipment. All of this you'll be able to do with nothing more than your highly modified mind.*

Abilities

Remote Control (one attempt only unless resolve is spent)

1.Player has a 50% chance of remote activating any Low Security radio AI. Control time is 1 round per 2 points of STATIC.
2.Player has a 75% chance of remote activating any Low Security radio AI, and 25% chance of activating any Mid Security AI. Control time is 1 round per 2 points of STATIC.
3.Player has a 100% chance of remote activating any Low Security radio AI, a 50% chance of activating any Mid Security AI, and a 25% chance of activating a High Security AI. Control time is 1 round per 1 points of STATIC.
4.Player has a 100% chance of remote activating any Low Security Radio AI, a 75% chance of activating a Mid Security AI, and a 50% chance of activating a High Security AI. Control time is 1 round per 1 points of STATIC.
5.Player has a 100% chance of remote activating any Low or Mid Security AI, and a 75% chance of activating a High Security AI. Control time is 1 round per 1 points of STATIC.

Security Systems (one attempt only unless resolve is spent)

1.Easy system have a 40% chance of being turned either On or Off. 3 points of STATIC.
2.Easy systems have a 70% chance of being turned either On or Off, a 50% chance of allowing access to individual defense subroutines for reprogramming. Medium systems have a 40% chance of being turned On or Off. 3 points of STATIC.
3.Easy systems can be turned On or Off at will, 80% chance of gaining access to defense subroutines. Medium systems have a 70% chance of being turned On or Off and a 50% chance of allowing access to individual defense subroutines for reprogramming. Complex systems have a 40% chance of being turned on or off. 3 points of STATIC.
4.Easy and Medium systems can be turned On or Off at will, 80% chance of gaining access to defense subroutines. Complex systems have a 70% chance of being turned on or off and a 50% chance of gaining access to defense subroutines. 3 points of STATIC.
5.Easy and Medium and Complex systems can be turned On or Off at will, 80% chance of gaining access to defense subroutines. 3 points of STATIC.

Weapons Modification

1.Player has a 10% chance of increasing a weapons functionality by 4(high) levels of damage, a 20% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 3(mid-high) levels of damage, a 30% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 2(mid-low) levels of damage and a 40% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 1(low) level of damage. This can be done once per weapon and costs 1 STATIC. The effect is permanent. 1-10=high, 11-30=mid-high, 31-60=mid-low, 61-100=low.
2.Player has a 10% chance of increasing a weapons functionality by 5 levels of damage, a 20% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 4 levels of damage, a 30% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 3 levels of damage and a 40% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 2 level of damage. This can be done once per weapon and costs 1 STATIC. The effect is permanent. 1-10=high, 11-30=mid-high, 31-60=mid-low, 61-100=low.
3.Player has a 10% chance of increasing a weapons functionality by 6 levels of damage, a 20% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 5 levels of damage, a 30% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 4 levels of damage and a 40% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 3 level of damage. This can be done once per weapon and costs 1 STATIC. The effect is permanent. 1-10=high, 11-30=mid-high, 31-60=mid-low, 61-100=low.
4.Player has a 10% chance of increasing a weapons functionality by 7 levels of damage, a 20% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 6 levels of damage, a 30% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 5 levels of damage and a 40% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 4 level of damage. This can be done once per weapon and costs 1 STATIC. The effect is permanent. 1-10=high, 11-30=mid-high, 31-60=mid-low, 61-100=low.
5.Player has a 10% chance of increasing a weapons functionality by 8 levels of damage, a 20% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 7 levels of damage, a 30% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 6 levels of damage and a 40% chance of increasing weapon functionality by 5 level of damage. There is also a 20% chance of making the weapon useable twice per round. This can be done once per weapon and costs 1 STATIC. The effect is permanent. 1-10=high, 11-30=mid-high, 31-60=mid-low, 61-100=low.

Hacking (one attempt only unless resolve is spent)

1.Easy system have a 40% chance of being hacked. 3 points of STATIC.
2.Easy systems have a 70% chance of being hacked. Medium systems have a 40% chance of being hacked. 3 points of STATIC.
3.Easy systems can be hacked at will. Medium systems have a 70% chance of being hacked. Complex systems have a 40% chance of being hacked. 3 points of STATIC.
4.Easy and medium systems can be hacked at will. Complex systems have a 70% chance of being hacked. 3 points of STATIC.
5.Easy and Medium and Complex systems can be hacked at will. 3 points of STATIC.

Disable

1.During combat the hacker may disable one opponents weapon (assuming it is computer controlled) for 2 rounds by touching the weapon. This costs 1 STATIC.
2.During combat the hacker may disable one opponents weapon (assuming it is computer controlled) for 3 rounds by touching the weapon. This costs 1 STATIC.
3.During combat the hacker may disable two opponents weapons (assuming they are computer controlled) for 3 rounds by touching the weapon. This costs 1 STATIC.
4.During combat the hacker may disable two opponents weapons (assuming they are computer controlled) for 4 rounds by touching the weapon. This costs 1 STATIC.
5.During combat the hacker may disable three opponents weapons (assuming they are computer controlled) for 5 rounds by touching the weapon. This costs 1 STATIC.

Feedback

1.Player may create a localized feedback that blows out all nearby computer systems, destroying equipment and causing 6 levels of damage to everyone near a computer system, including the player's teammates and the player him/herself. This costs at least 4 STATIC, but also consumes any STATIC points the player may have in excess of that.
2.Player may create a controlled localized feedback that blows out all computer systems near his opponents, destroying equipment and causing 15 levels of damage to everyone near one of the effected systems. This costs 4 STATIC points.

Q. What is STATIC?

A. STATIC is the amount of electric feedback that flows into the biological brain of the Hacker when he uses the electrical portion of his brain. Too much STATIC and the Hacker's brain shorts out and he dies. Tests have proven that dying makes the Hacker nearly 100% less efficient.


*You may lose (at least) 50% of your brain tissue. Don't be worried though, we're replacing it with really cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Ash and Glass Hacker Guide
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Guide 147 Canadian Canoe for sale
» A guide to the Scrum and Lineout
» 2011 Loxton Gift Form Guide
» Bay Sheffield Form Guide - Womens
» MAP The emigrants' guide map Port Curtis gold fields

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks :: Random Chats :: Pen and Paper-
Jump to: