Renediw's Random Mind Leaks

In a world with everything going so fast, stop and tells us whats eating you, or what your eatin
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Ash and Glass Infiltrator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
offox
Admin
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Ash and Glass Infiltrator   Fri May 16, 2008 6:47 am

The Infiltrator

The UFP (Union of Federated Planets) is hereby notifying you of your acceptance into the IRU (Infiltration and Reconnaissance Unit). Acceptance into this specialized force is a very esteemed honor, and we hope that you will treat your participation in this program with due respect. As part of the process all records of your previous life will be destroyed. Your skin will undergo DER (Dynaclastic Epidermal Reconstruction) therapy, allowing you to shift your appearance at will, and you will be issued a Neural Network Uniform. We also will be providing you with training and data storage capabilities that will make you a near invisible and unerringly accurate spy. You have five days to make preparations.

Abilities

DER

1.The player can change his/her appearance to match a stationary background setting. The NNU (Neural Network Uniform) will also change to match that background. Anything else the player is wearing will, of course, not be effected. While the player is stationary and blended this will add +2 to Stealth rolls.
2.The player can change his/her appearance to match non-stationary backgrounds, including areas with dynamic lighting that would normally render the DER ineffective. This effect encompasses the player and the NNU suit. While the player is using this ability they are able to move at a slow rate of speed while maintaining the camouflage. It will take 2 rounds to move 1 rounds worth of distance while remaining stealthed. All attacks from stealth receive a 2x modifier. +2 to all Stealth rolls so long as the player is within the confines of DER's capabilities.
3.This level is much the same as the last, but in addition the player may now, given twenty minutes of time, change their physical appearance so that it matches that of another person that they can either watch in person, or that they have a clear video or 3 dimensional picture source of. The NNU suit will take the appropriate form of any clothing needed.*
4.The player can now change his/her appearance to match any background and move at normal rate. +4 to all Stealth rolls. Attacks from stealth receive 2x damage modifiers. It now takes only ten minutes to mimic the appearance of any other person, but some 3 dimensional source of reference must be available.*
5.The player now gets a +5 to all stealth rolls, and this ability can be activated anywhere. Even in the middle of a street in broad daylight the DER and NNU systems will be able to render a player nearly invisible. Attacks from stealth receive 3x damage modifier. The player can also take on any appearance as long as they have two minutes of time and a 3 dimensional source of reference.*
*If the player has a level 3 or higher memory rating than they do not need to have a source image for copying a person's appearance, merely a clearly defined memory.

Memory

1.The player can memorize an entire sheet of paper instantly by looking at it. It will take approximately ten mintues before the player can repeat this trick.
2.The player can memorize an entire book of information by simply looking at it. It will take approximately ten mintues before the player can repeat this trick, and it is important to remember that just because the player can photographically recall the entire book, doesn't mean that the player necessarily understands the material.
3.The player can memorize, perfectly, everything he sees (every detail of a 3D scape and everything within it) in any given moment, but the player must declare when he wishes to use such an ability, and it will take an hour before he can use this ability again.
4.The player can now perfectly match the pitch of any voice he has heard without use of any form of extra hardware. This ability includes an intrinsic understanding of most languages and the ability to emulate them.
5.The player may adapt and learn 1 free point in any general skill which he witnesses first hand, so long as that skill is also explained to him while he is remembering. This skill can ONLY be used once per week, and can ONLY add 1 point to any given stat.

Blades

1.Player receives a +1 to all bladed damage rolls.
2.Player receives a +2 to all bladed damage rolls and can dual wield.
3.Player receives a +3 to all bladed damage rolls and can use a sonic cutting blade.
4.Player receives a +5 to all bladed damage rolls.
5.Player receives a +7 to all balded damage rolls and can use a nano sword.

Sway**

1.Sway gives the player an extra 1 die on all persuasion rolls.
2.The player now receives 2 extra dice on all persuasion rolls.
3.The player receives 3 extra dice on all persuasion rolls and, if they wish to, has a 10% chance of forcing an NPC to do something completely against their will. There is also a 20% chance that the player will react violently to being controlled in such a fashion. 1-10% is a success. 11-30% is a failure. 31-100% yields no reaction at all. The forced persuasion may be any one command that fits into ONE SENTENCE.*
4.The player receives 4 extra dice on all persuasion rolls and, if they wish to, has a 20% chance of forcing an NPC to do something completely against their will. There is also a 15% chance that the NPC will react violently to being controlled in such a fashion. 1-20% is a success. 21-35% is a failure. 36-100% yeilds no reaction. The forced persuasion may be any one command that fits into ONE SENTENCE.*
5.The player receives 5 extra dice on all persuasion rolls and, if they wish to, has a 25% chance of forcing an NPC to do something completely against their will. There is also a 5% chance that the NPC will react violently to being controlled in such a fashion. 1-25% is a success. 26-30% is a failure. 31-100% yields no reaction at all. The forced persuasion may be any one command that fits into ONE SENTENCE.*
*Some NPC's may be more resistant to such a command than others. Beware of extremely strong willed opponents.

**This ability may be used only once per NPC

Dodge

1.Player has 5% chance of dodging a melee attack.
2.Player has a 10% chance of dodging a melee attack and a 1% chance of dodging a projectile attack. The player may up this to 15% / 5% if they choose to forgo their next turn.
3.Player has a 15% chance of dodging a melee attack and a 5% chance of dodging a projectile attack. The player may up the odds to 20% / 10% and forgo their next turn.
4.Player has a 20% chance of dodging a melee attack and a 10% chance of dodging a projectile attack. The player may improve their odds to 30% / 15% and forgo their next turn.
5.Player has a 35% chance of dodging melee attacks and 20% chance of dodging a projectile attack. The player may improve their odds to 50% / 30% and forgo their next turn.

Assassination

1.Assuming the player has not been detected, and the player's target is not on alert, the player may role a stealth attack versus a target. If that target fails an awareness check (difficulty 7) the player deals 10X damage to the target.
2.Assuming the player has not been detected, and the player's target is not on alert, the player may role a stealth attack versus a target. If that target fails an awareness check (difficulty 9)the player deals 20X damage to the target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Ash and Glass Infiltrator
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Does back glass help on the rzr s?
» Fan Video: Raise Your Glass to Bones
» Cleaning your gold,
» 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)
» Question on cleaning specimens- help required

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks :: Random Chats :: Pen and Paper-
Jump to: