Renediw's Random Mind Leaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks

In a world with everything going so fast, stop and tells us whats eating you, or what your eatin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Theft Auto IV

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Catangel

Catangel

Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:09 pm

*Meow* Oh by the way, looking at the back of Fox's head made me think I was looking at a chick's head.
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:12 pm

Catangel wrote:
*Meow* Oh by the way, looking at the back of Fox's head made me think I was looking at a chick's head.

Yeah, I'm just hot like that. Cool
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:20 pm

offox wrote:
Catangel wrote:

. . . . Sure, we can go with that if you like tongue
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Catangel wrote:
offox wrote:
Catangel wrote:

. . . . Sure, we can go with that if you like tongue

Don't shatter my illusions. They make me happy. Well, relatively happy. Sad
Back to top Go down
morbid3500
Admin
morbid3500

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:45 pm

Look at the bottom right of the pigtails pic. ... Another picture with rubbing alcohol! Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Bluepigtails

Last edited by morbid3500 on Fri May 16, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:47 pm

Niko Bellic is ah pretty kewl guy. Eh shootz russians and doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:48 pm

morbid3500 wrote:
Look at the bottom right of the pigtails pic. ... Another picture with rubbing alcohol!

They were taken years apart... DAMN THAT BOTTLE OF RUBBING ALCOHOL! It's hunting me.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:03 pm

its like a god damn message from aliens to take over the world

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://renediw.forumotion.com
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Either aliens or you guys just have a large supply of the stuff. . . . . or perhaps you ARE the aliens and that is your secret stash?
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:10 pm

yes he needs his sustenance.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:17 pm

cat
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:25 am

Catangel wrote:
Either aliens or you guys just have a large supply of the stuff. . . . . or perhaps you ARE the aliens and that is your secret stash?

I swear to you, we've had the same bottle of rubbing alcohol for about four or five years. ...it has to be the aliens. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:49 pm

they keep refilling it when you sleep at night. its there secret alien cum. they want to get you pregnant fox. look out

lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:30 pm

Renediw wrote:
they keep refilling it when you sleep at night. its there secret alien cum. they want to get you pregnant fox. look out

lol!

Ah man, I smeared that shit all over the inside of my old 360... that's probably why the x-clamp fix didn't work.
Back to top Go down
skeezix

skeezix

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:03 pm

i still haven't played the game very much, i just like how he weilds that switchblade like a fuckin psychopath like he actually knows what he's doing. every other GTA protagonist is flat and kinda silly in comparison, though i did like ray liotta as tommy vercetti
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto IV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks :: GAMES :: XBOX 360-
Jump to: