Renediw's Random Mind Leaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks

In a world with everything going so fast, stop and tells us whats eating you, or what your eatin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IS IT GAY?!?!

Go down 
+2
offox
Renediw
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:49 pm

Ok here is where we will in depth talk about weather or not it is makes a man gay if his balls touch another mans balls.

I think that if the balls don't touch its just like doing your girl friend in the butt. there is no balls there either. so if you get the other guy to duct tape his balls to his stomach then you will be fine.

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://renediw.forumotion.com
offox
Admin
offox

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:22 pm

I don't know. There are many schools of thought on this subject, and I'm beginning to wonder if it's still gay, since without the tape balls would probably be touching. I've read the "uses" section of tape in my house, and nowhere does it state that it prevents you from being gay.

I'm just saying, blowjobs from guys, not gay. Sex in the missionary position, probably not gay since technically the balls wouldn't touch, but barebacking, even with tape, is probably gay.
Back to top Go down
skeezix

skeezix

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: to be perfectly frank, who i'm not   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:50 pm

when there is masculine genitals having a wrestling contest with male butthole i might have to concede the fact that it's gay. teh balls are irrelevant, I've seen guys with no balls who were gay. what really sets the gayness off, though, is definitely nude eye contact. if you and another guy are naked and look each other in the eye, you're gay
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Just don't get a hard on thats the sign for "I'm available!" but if the balls don't touch is it gay i say yes it's not gay. unless its a hermaphrodite then its gay. cuz she has got tits and a floppy johnson
lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:32 pm

The rules are very clear, as long as there are no balls touching, it's not gay. I suppose we could even concede to the tape methodology as a prevention method for homosexuality, but, to be honest, I believe that manipulating the balls to facilitate straight man-on-man sex is in violation of the spirit "balls touching" rule.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:35 pm

now if two men were to fuck each other at the same time then it would not at all be gay. think about it there balls would totally be on the other side of each other, hence no gayness.

lol!
Back to top Go down
morbid3500
Admin
morbid3500

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:48 pm

I think we need to have a simple definition of gay. Is it when two of the same have full intercourse? Or is it when two of the same sex engage in anything sexual? Are hermaphrodites an exception? What about people that have had sex changes?
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:51 pm

i can go on the sex change train because there are no balls man, no balls. so in fact no balls could touch.
lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:07 pm

morbid3500 wrote:
I think we need to have a simple definition of gay. Is it when two of the same have full intercourse? Or is it when two of the same sex engage in anything sexual? Are hermaphrodites an exception? What about people that have had sex changes?

It's impossible for women to be gay. They don't have any balls... unless they're like carrying some tennis balls or something.
Back to top Go down
morbid3500
Admin
morbid3500

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:11 pm

What if boobs touch?
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:17 pm

no thats really really HOT (.)(.) heheheh boobies

lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:35 am

Renediw wrote:
no thats really really HOT (.)(.) heheheh boobies

lol!

Seconded, nothing gay about that.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:23 pm

unless they are hermaphrodites then there is an ass load of gay there. i mean come on they have balls!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
darkcool007

darkcool007

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:59 pm

its not gay but the world will definatly explode without a doubt
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:20 pm

darkcool007 wrote:
its not gay but the world will definatly explode without a doubt

I'm cool with that. The world sucks anyway. Needs more tits...
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:11 pm

more tits would be great, yet chicks dont show them enough i mean i get naked at almost all of darkcools parties
lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:27 pm

That's why we need to make movies... movies with "tasteful" nudity. By "tasteful" I mean "blatant and frequent." ...it's all for the art. The art, and my penis.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:30 pm

yeah art.... but mostly my penis....wooht

lol!
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Just because you are ready to get naked infront of people doesnt mean the rest of us are ^^;;
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:34 pm

Catangel wrote:
Just because you are ready to get naked infront of people doesnt mean the rest of us are ^^;;

Yeah, and it also doesn't mean the rest of us are ready for you to get naked in front of us, Ren. bounce <-- crack-smiley
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:34 pm

oh but come on we were born naked, and i will most likely die naked (pls don't ask how) but i will. and thats the way life is

lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Renediw wrote:
oh but come on we were born naked, and i will most likely die naked (pls don't ask how) but i will. and thats the way life is

lol!

Hey, remember when you had sex on my couch?

IS IT GAY?!?! DSCF2858
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:41 pm

^^^^ Looks like some anal fisting or something.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:43 pm

that it does that it does. man Skeezix is really taking it deep. man i can stop laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:52 pm

I like the way there is a cup on the table surrounded by rubbing alcohol and peroxide. Man, we have some good parties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IS IT GAY?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT GAY?!?!   IS IT GAY?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS IT GAY?!?!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks :: Random Chats :: The Balls Are Touching!-
Jump to: