Renediw's Random Mind Leaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks

In a world with everything going so fast, stop and tells us whats eating you, or what your eatin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boobs Are Great

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
offox
Admin
offox

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:22 pm

Man, those things are made of concentrated great. I think we should build a shrine... or like a place where you can just go and look at them for hours at a time. Like a museum or some shit. A museum of breasts. Man, I bet people would pay to see that.
Back to top Go down
morbid3500
Admin
morbid3500

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:25 pm

Its called a gentleman's club.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:26 pm

yeah but if i payed to get in i had better get off

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://renediw.forumotion.com
offox
Admin
offox

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:27 pm

morbid3500 wrote:
Its called a gentleman's club.

Yeah, lets make one of those, and fill it with beautiful asian women. Eh? Good times...
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:28 pm

Renediw wrote:
yeah but if i payed to get in i had better get off

lol!

No man, friends get in free!
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:35 pm

i see but i had still better get off

lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:38 pm

Renediw wrote:
i see but i had still better get off

lol!

Sure, but you'll have to ask Cat... you know, since it's technically her equipment from the time you get engaged on.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:40 pm

yeah i know Sad <---- you see the sad face

lol!
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:49 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:50 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:56 pm

You upset that I own your junk?
Back to top Go down
morbid3500
Admin
morbid3500

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:58 pm

I own foxes junk, it was a trade for the boobs. This is how relationships work Smile
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:59 pm

morbid3500 wrote:
I own foxes junk, it was a trade for the boobs. This is how relationships work Smile

Damn right she owns it... holy shit can she own it. Man, fucking WIN.
Back to top Go down
skeezix

skeezix

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:10 pm

there is a shrine, there are many shrines actually. we call them strip clubs, nudy bars, tit stops, jiggle joints, candy stores for candy ass, pussy pubs, i can go on
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:14 pm

yeah but i did'nt get anything in the trade:( i got no boobs

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Catangel

Catangel

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:16 pm

Renediw wrote:

lol! lol!

bullshit you didnt. You got my boobs and for some reason you got ass grabbing rights in public Laughing
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:17 pm

oh you like it all too much
lol!
Back to top Go down
offox
Admin
offox

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:33 am

skeezix wrote:
there is a shrine, there are many shrines actually. we call them strip clubs, nudy bars, tit stops, jiggle joints, candy stores for candy ass, pussy pubs, i can go on

This is true, but I am not the proprietor of any of these pre-existing shrines. Therefore they are doing me very little good. I'd like to start such a place full of, and here is the catch, intelligent nude girls that would also play video-games and hold enticing conversations... while performing lewd acts. It's like a Temple of Boobs for nerds.

Renediw wrote:

lol! lol!

I'm fairly certain Cat has boobs. They may not be record-smashing, but there is (almost) no such thing as a bad set of breasts, and I'm guessing that Cat's are more than adequate. You best appreciate what you have, or you'll end up with less. Women, you see, have the most incredible power in the universe. They control our ability to be happy, and they do it with incredible finesse. All they ask in return is complete supplication to their will. Depending on the woman, this is generally well worth it. There are exceptions, of course, in the case of women who wish to completely change you as a person, or who want to keep you all boxed up and deny you any kind of freedom. Most women, though, are not so restrictive.

Cat seems a good one... she's got a good sense of humor, and gives you a nice range of freedom. Can't ask for much more then that.
Back to top Go down
Renediw
Admin
Renediw

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:51 pm

ha if you only knew....

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boobs Are Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs Are Great   Boobs Are Great Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boobs Are Great
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renediw's Random Mind Leaks :: LIFE :: Group Chat-